Considered by all who visit as one of the best places to go on safari, Serengeti Bushtops is truly one of the best places for a Serengeti Safari.
The lodge takes great pride in their excellent service, luxury and stunning food. With 24 hour butler service, in-room spa treatments, beautiful pool that overlooks some of the most majestic views within all of Africa, it is no wonder that this relatively new safari lodge has become one of the most popular within the park, even outside of the Wildebeest Migration Season.
Situated within the Northern Serengeti Park, along a popular route for the migrating wildebeest, Serengeti Bushtops always provides exciting wildlife sightings.
With the Mara river within 1 hour’s drive from the lodge, strikes the perfect balance between being close enough to see the dramatic Mara River crossings and being far enough away to avoid the crowds.
The surrounding area is teeming with a large variety of wildlife year round, including the Big Five.
Activities and Facilities
- Beautiful raised pool and deck overlooking the majestic surrounding bush
- “Secret” romantic bush dinner site for a private bush dinner
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Baloon safaris
- Golf buggy to shuttle guests between their tented suites and the main building
- Curio shop
- Wheelchair access to the tents are available. Please note that there are no ramps at the main building, however the helpful staff are always happy to assist
The closest airstrip is Kogatende. To book a flight to Serengeti Bushtops, please contact us.
Scheduled flights to and from the Serengeti Park are provided between 07:00 and 12:00.
Various flights are available – some examples inlude:
- Arusha – Serengeti Park
- Serengeti Park – Arusha
- Zanzibar – Serengeti Park
- Serengeti Park – Zanzibar
- Nairobi – Serengeti Park
- Serengeti Park – Nairobi
- Kigali – Serengeti Park
- Serengeti Park – Kigali
- Kilimanjaro – Serengeti Park
- Serengeti Park – Kilimanjaro
- Kuro – Serengeti Park
- Serengeti Park – Kuro
- Lake Manyara – Serengeti Park
- Serengeti Park – Lake Manyara
- Mwanza – Serengeti Park
- Serengeti Park – Mwanza
- Ruaha – Serengeti Park
- Serengeti Park – Ruaha
Special chartered flights can be arranged. Please contact us for more information.
Children from 7 years of age and up are welcome at Serengeti Bushtops.
RatesRates start from $795 US per person per night sharing based on season and specials available. For the most current rates, please contact us.
Rate inclusions and exclusionsRates include:
- All meals
- All game drives
- Bush walks
- Bush breakfast/lunch
- Local bar (soft drinks, waters, local beers and wines, house spirits, water, teas and coffees)
- Transfers to and from Kogatende
- Premium wines, spirits and champagne
- "Secret" romantic wilderness dinner area, perfect for romantic occasions
- All Other transfers
- Park entrance and day fees
- Curio shop purchases
- All items of a personal nature
- En suite bathroom
- Private deck with hot tub
- Shower with open view of the surrounding wilderness
- Electronic safe
- Hair dryer
- 24 hour electricity
- Complimentary wifi